If you wish to purchase a Canadian Holiday Gift Set, please add this item to your cart, along with a yarn bowl, a Canadian Holiday Gift Set, and a skein of yarn. You need to purchase 4 items to purchase the set.
The complete set includes all of these items:
- A hand-thrown smooth porcelain clay cat-themed yarn bowl, from Robin Badger Pottery in Quebec's Eastern Townships. Fired to 2250 degree F and glazes are lead free and food safe. To see more of Robin's fine work, visit her at www.robinbadger.com
- A pattern for the Ripple Wave Beanie by ALW Handmade in Ottawa. Check out Amanda's other great patterns as well, at: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ALWHandmade
- A flooftastic giant 6-inch pom pom with which to adorn your hat, also from the talented Amanda at ALW Handmade. You can find Amanda's wide variety of handmade pom poms at her Etsy site as well. Check them out--there are lots of gorgeous options!
- A hand-epoxied notions tin, cat stitch markers, and progress keeper from Sandy at Firefly Notes, a fantastic BC-based craft business: https://fireflynotesonline.com. Check them out for a very wide range of handcrafted goodies!
- A skein of Queenie merino/cashmere/nylon aran weight yarn, well-suited to the Ripple Wave Beanie pattern, by Yours Truly at Alley Cat Yarns.
- and, a SURPRISE beautiful and useful winter-themed notion designed by a well-known Quebec craft retailer!